MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CAREER AND PEOPLE’S LIVES
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE APPLYING
- Instruction days for morning and evening classes are as follows: Morning sessions are from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Tuesday – Friday. Evening sessions are from 6:00pm – 10:00pm Monday – Thursday.
- Minimum required attendance is 85% overall
- Minimum grades must be at least 75% average in each subject with an overall GPA of 75%
pERSONS ENROLLING SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Attendance at one weekend event – date and event to be determined for each class
- A current class schedule for the entire year is posted in the classroom. Due to scheduling constraints, modifications may become necessary.
- Student tuition covers the cost of normal instruction and program administration, only. Absences, unsatisfactory academic performance and disciplinary actions create additional administrative costs, which will be passed on to the student in the form of Administrative Fees. These fees are detailed in the appropriate sections of the student handbook.
- We are unable to assist with job placement upon graduation from our program. However, our program already has chiropractors and clinics in the area calling us and asking us to tell our students about open positions they have. These requests will be posted in the classroom and students are encouraged to contact these people as soon as possible.
- We expect our students to come to class prepared for the day’s activities, and dressed appropriately and rested. This prevents distractions to fellow classmates. Please review tution fees prior to applying.
PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
The first step towards your Massage Therapy career is the application process to Palpation Prep – School of Massage. Learn about the requirements, tuition and fees, and application process below. Class sizes are very limited to enhance the learning process.
Palpation Prep selects students who are good problem solvers with a drive to help people feel better. A passion for science helps, but shouldn’t stop you from
enrolling. There are no specific post-secondary requirements for application to the Palpation Prep program. Keep in mind, class sizes are small and the highly
competitive application process includes a pre-enrollment questionnaire, a personal interview and attendance at an introductory massage workshop.
Individuals with a passion to help others, learning about the body, and an entrepreneurial spirit will be most successful in this program.
Full Requirements for the Palpation Prep Program
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years of age
- Complete a Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire
- Personal interview with the President or Her Designee
- Complete application for admission
- Submit Non-Refundable Application Fee of $100
- Receive and read current catalog
- Complete Enrollment Agreement
To apply, please complete the online application below.
ONCE YOU SUBMIT THE APPLICATION BELOW, YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO OUR SECURE ONLINE STORE TO PAY THE $100 NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE.
Get In Touch
1012 Main St, Suite D
Benton, KY 42025
Tuesday – Friday
9:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Thursday
6:00pm – 10:00pm